[Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Developers Meeting

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Developers Meeting

Stephen Ficklin-2
Dear Tripal Community,

We will have our monthly Tripal Developer's Meeting on Tuesday February
3rd.  The meeting will be held at the following time:

GMT: 5pm
European Central:  6pm (18:00)
US Eastern: 12pm
US Central: 11am
Canada Saskatchewan: 11am
US Pacific: 9am

The meeting agenda can be found at this Google Doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aOU_hO2E3RFWPOEA7cMzQ9hE9L9pMDLCEYMCYP7FAGA/edit

I have left it open for editing if someone would like to add items to
it.   Connection details for the meeting are below:

Thanks,
Stephen

1. Please join my meeting, Tuesday, February 03, 2015 at 12:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/273330653

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.
Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (213) 493-0622
Access Code: 273-330-653

Meeting ID: 273-330-653

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy®

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your
iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting app.