[Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Developers and Users meeting - Friday, Feb 3rd

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Developers and Users meeting - Friday, Feb 3rd

Victor Unda
Dear Tripal Developers and Users,

We will have our monthly Tripal Developer and User meeting this Friday, Feb 3rd.   The meeting is open for everyone.  If you have not previously attended, please consider attending especially if you are considering development of custom extensions.  The goal of the meeting is to share news about Tripal, provide an opportunity to share ideas, ask questions, provide training, and to advertise what you are doing.

The meeting start time and connection details follow below.  The meeting will take approximately one hour. The agenda is currently blank but we will add to it before the meeting on Friday. If you have something you'd like to discuss please add it (and include your name):

For those who couldn’t attend last month's meeting and Hackathon at the Plant and Animal Genome Conference in San Diego you can read those meeting notes by visiting this link:

Best,

Victor Unda

Pacific Time, PT PST (UTC -8) Fri, Feb 3, 2017 8:00 am
Central European Time, CET CET (UTC +1) Fri, Feb 3, 2017 5:00 pm
Eastern Time, ET EST (UTC -5) Fri, Feb 3, 2017 11:00 am
Central Time, CT CST (UTC -6) Fri, Feb 3, 2017 10:00 am
Regina, Canada CST (UTC -6) Fri, Feb 3, 2017 10:00 am
Pacific Standard Time, PST PST (UTC -8) Fri, Feb 3, 2017 8:00 am
China Standard Time, CST CST (UTC +8) Sat, Feb 4, 2017 12:00 midn

Connection Details:

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (312) 757-3121

Access Code: 762-905-221