[Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Feature Module page loads indefinitely

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Feature Module page loads indefinitely

Mara Kim-2
Hello Tripal-ers,

I am having trouble viewing the Tripal Feature Module page (Tripal ->
Chado Modules -> Features).  When I click the "Features" link under
the Chado Modules page, it tries to load (shows a loading circle) but
never actually serves up a page.  Any idea what might be causing this?

--
Mara Kim

Ph.D. Candidate
Computational Biology
Vanderbilt University
Nashville, TN


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is your legacy SCM system holding you back? Join Perforce May 7 to find out:
• 3 signs your SCM is hindering your productivity
• Requirements for releasing software faster
• Expert tips and advice for migrating your SCM now
http://p.sf.net/sfu/perforce
_______________________________________________
Gmod-tripal-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gmod-tripal-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Feature Module page loads indefinitely

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi Mara,

Hmm... perhaps an issue with the view on that page.  Do you have a large
quantity of features loaded with a diverse set of types or organisms?

Stephen


On 5/11/2014 6:19 PM, Mara Kim wrote:
> Hello Tripal-ers,
>
> I am having trouble viewing the Tripal Feature Module page (Tripal ->
> Chado Modules -> Features).  When I click the "Features" link under
> the Chado Modules page, it tries to load (shows a loading circle) but
> never actually serves up a page.  Any idea what might be causing this?
>


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Accelerate Dev Cycles with Automated Cross-Browser Testing - For FREE
Instantly run your Selenium tests across 300+ browser/OS combos.
Get unparalleled scalability from the best Selenium testing platform available
Simple to use. Nothing to install. Get started now for free."
http://p.sf.net/sfu/SauceLabs
_______________________________________________
Gmod-tripal-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gmod-tripal-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Feature Module page loads indefinitely

Mara Kim-2

Yes...I guess that us a problem?  Thus brings me to my next question, which is how to delete features en masse without using the web interface?

On May 12, 2014 12:07 PM, "Stephen Ficklin" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Mara,

Hmm... perhaps an issue with the view on that page.  Do you have a large quantity of features loaded with a diverse set of types or organisms?

Stephen


On 5/11/2014 6:19 PM, Mara Kim wrote:
Hello Tripal-ers,

I am having trouble viewing the Tripal Feature Module page (Tripal ->
Chado Modules -> Features).  When I click the "Features" link under
the Chado Modules page, it tries to load (shows a loading circle) but
never actually serves up a page.  Any idea what might be causing this?




------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Accelerate Dev Cycles with Automated Cross-Browser Testing - For FREE
Instantly run your Selenium tests across 300+ browser/OS combos.
Get unparalleled scalability from the best Selenium testing platform available
Simple to use. Nothing to install. Get started now for free."
http://p.sf.net/sfu/SauceLabs
_______________________________________________
Gmod-tripal-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gmod-tripal-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Feature Module page loads indefinitely

Mara Kim-2
Ok, so if I wait long enough, the page actually does load.

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 12:59 PM, Mara Kim <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yes...I guess that us a problem?  Thus brings me to my next question, which
> is how to delete features en masse without using the web interface?
>
> On May 12, 2014 12:07 PM, "Stephen Ficklin" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Mara,
>>
>> Hmm... perhaps an issue with the view on that page.  Do you have a large
>> quantity of features loaded with a diverse set of types or organisms?
>>
>> Stephen
>>
>>
>> On 5/11/2014 6:19 PM, Mara Kim wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello Tripal-ers,
>>>
>>> I am having trouble viewing the Tripal Feature Module page (Tripal ->
>>> Chado Modules -> Features).  When I click the "Features" link under
>>> the Chado Modules page, it tries to load (shows a loading circle) but
>>> never actually serves up a page.  Any idea what might be causing this?
>>>
>>
>>
>



--
Mara Kim

Ph.D. Candidate
Computational Biology
Vanderbilt University
Nashville, TN


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Accelerate Dev Cycles with Automated Cross-Browser Testing - For FREE
Instantly run your Selenium tests across 300+ browser/OS combos.
Get unparalleled scalability from the best Selenium testing platform available
Simple to use. Nothing to install. Get started now for free."
http://p.sf.net/sfu/SauceLabs
_______________________________________________
Gmod-tripal-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/gmod-tripal-devel