[Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Site Indexing Meeting

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Site Indexing Meeting

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi all,

As per the Doodle poll it looks as though the best time for our Tripal site indexing discussion will be this Friday at 8am US Pacific / 10 am US Central / 11 am US Eastern / 5pm European Central.

Below is the connection information for the meeting.  All interested in the issue of site-wide indexing for Tripal sites (with Chado back-end) are invited to attend.

Stephen

Tripal Site Indexing
Fri, Jul 17, 2015 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PDT

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/399797613