[Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Training Meeting 4/14

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Training Meeting 4/14

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi All,

I was hoping to arrange a training meeting this month for our Tripal
community but it was not possible.   So, I'd like to organize one for
Friday the 14th of April.   Some topics include

* How to use of the bulk loader to load tab delimited files.
* How to develop  your own extensions for Tripal v3.

If you have any other topic suggestions or prefer one of these over the
other please let me know.

I'm suggesting we hold the training meeting a week after our normal
Tripal User's meeting (will be on 4/7) but at the same time at 8am PDT
(or click this link to see the time of the meeting in your time zone:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Tripal+Training+Meeting&iso=20170414T08&p1=234&ah=2)

Also, if this time is not conducive we can be flexible based on

Stephen