[Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal User's Meeting: Friday Oct 7th

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal User's Meeting: Friday Oct 7th

Stephen Ficklin-2

Dear Tripal Developers and Users,

We will have our monthly Tripal Developer and User meeting this Friday,  Oct 7th.   The meeting is open for everyone.  If you have not previously attended, please consider attending especially if you are considering development of custom extensions.  The goal of the meeting is to share news about Tripal, provide an opportunity to share ideas, ask questions, provide training, and to advertise what you are doing.

The meeting start time and connection details follow below.  The meeting agenda is currently blank. I will add to it before the meeting Friday but if you have something you'd like to discuss please add it (include your name):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1niPq48OAS1l3_ErIZkQxpDE4yEImaz0uLZS_Tl2GZic/edit#

Chat soon!
Stephen

UTC:  3pm
European Central (GMT+2):  5pm
US Eastern (GMT-4): 11 am
US Central (GMT-5): 10 am
Canada Regina (GMT-6): 9 am
US Pacific (GMT-7): 8 am
China (GMT+8): 11 pm

Connection Details:

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/185724269

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States +1 (408) 650-3123

Access Code: 185-724-269

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Online Tripal User's Meeting: Friday Nov 4th

Stephen Ficklin-2

Dear Tripal Developers and Users,

We will have our monthly Online Tripal Developer and User meeting this Friday,  Nov 4th.   The meeting is open for everyone.  If you have not previously attended, please consider attending especially if you are considering development of custom extensions.  The goal of the meeting is to share news about Tripal, provide an opportunity to share ideas, ask questions, provide training, and to advertise what you are doing. This Friday is our "open mic" meeting.  Where anyone can add items to the agenda. You can find an editable agenda at this link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qXriPRZeEpF9SqZdVhyIpsTbVyVLGrHJqYEsj13EyoA/edit?usp=sharing

Depending on the list of agenda items we get, we may have a "round table" discussion to let folks discuss the project they're working on.  The meeting start time and connection details follow below.

See you there!

Stephen

Meeting Start Time

Location Local time Time zone UTC offset
Paris (France - Île-de-France) Friday, November 4, 2016 at 4:00:00 PM CET UTC+1 hour
New York (USA - New York) Friday, November 4, 2016 at 11:00:00 AM EDT UTC-4 hours
Des Moines (USA - Iowa) Friday, November 4, 2016 at 10:00:00 AM CDT UTC-5 hours
Regina (Canada - Saskatchewan) Friday, November 4, 2016 at 9:00:00 AM CST UTC-6 hours
Los Angeles (USA - California) Friday, November 4, 2016 at 8:00:00 AM PDT UTC-7 hours
Beijing (China - Beijing Municipality) Friday, November 4, 2016 at 11:00:00 PM CST UTC+8 hours
Corresponding UTC (GMT) Friday, November 4, 2016 at 15:00:00

Connection Details