[Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Views Integration

[Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Views Integration

Stephen Ficklin-2
Just FYI...  I'm starting work on the Tripal Views Integration API.
http://drupal.org/node/1541286

Stephen

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] Tripal Views Integration

Lacey-Anne Sanderson
I'm well into this in http://drupal.org/node/1482618. You can see my progress in the corresponding branch. The function to add views integration is done (tripal_views_integration_add_entry in tripal_views.api.inc). I also have a function for removing and am in the process of making a function that takes the name of a chado table and generates the definition array needed for tripal_views_integration_add_entry using the chado schema api definition.

~Lacey

Lacey-Anne Sanderson
Bioinformaticist
Pulse Crop Breeding and Genetics