[Gmod-tripal-devel] (no subject)

Tony Power
Hi,

By the way, I am getting this message after enabling the go module, and going to the main organism page:

warning: Creating default object from empty value in /etc/drupal/6/sites/all/modules/tripal_go_analysis/tripal_analysis_go.module on line 244.

I wonder if it is related to the fact that had previously installed an older version of the module.

Thanks,
Tony

Re: [Gmod-tripal-devel] (no subject)

Stephen Ficklin-2
Thanks Tony,

I'll take a look at it and let you know.

Stephen

http://p.sf.net/sfu/zoho_dev2dev_nov