[Gmod-tripal-devel] request for special "all_relationship" variable

[Gmod-tripal-devel] request for special "all_relationship" variable

Nelson Nazzicari
I refer to stock in this email, but it is extendible on other modules (e.g. features)

In the template for relationship a special variable is created (as explained in the template header) called $stock->all_relationships

This is useful to skip a lot of variable expansion, which is good. However, it is available only after the relationship template is loaded. I ask you to kindly move the variable creation before the base template loading. In this way, in the base page it would be possible to reference relationships (e.g. I want to show that this specific stock is a clone of something else).

Thanks.