[Gmod-tripal-devel] tripal codefest

Meg Staton-2
Hi,
I would like to gauge interest in a Tripal codefest associated with the Plant and Animal Genome Conference this year. We will once again have a Tripal session during PAG, most likely on Sunday evening, but it is limited to 2 hours. Our community has grown and many of us have overlapping projects, so a codefest would provide a lot of extra time for conversations, planning, and of course, coding.

Possible times would be before the conference (January 7th and/or 8th) or overlapping with Tuesday and Wednesday of the conference (January 12th and/or 13th).

If you would be interested in attending, have thoughts about the timing or any other comments, please let me know.

Meg

--
Margaret Staton
Assistant Professor