Google Summer of Code: we want your ideas!

Google Summer of Code: we want your ideas!

girlwithglasses
Hello all,

GMOD is participating in Google Summer of Code (GSoC) again this year, and we are soliciting project ideas from people and groups involved in the GMOD project:

GSoC is a global program run by Google to encourage students to get real-world experience of participating in a software project; students work on a project over the summer months and receive a stipend from Google for participating. Thousands of organizations of many different sizes take part in GSoC, with the common factor being that they must produce open-source code.

Please take a look at the GSoC wiki page (http://gmod.org/wiki/GSoC) and think about any projects that might work well for a GSoC student, and add them to the wiki. If you are interested in being a mentor, please contact us at [hidden email] .

If you have any questions--e.g. what constitutes an appropriate project; whether your idea is sufficiently GMOD-related--please feel free to email [hidden email] for advice!

Thanks!

--
Amelia Ireland
GMOD Community Support