How do you customize the quick search text

How do you customize the quick search text

Vallejos, Andrew

I’ve updated the dev to 0.95 using the new home page.  I have pretty much everything setup except that I in my search box the example identifiers are X,Y.  The identifiers in the quick search field in the upper left hand corner are correct.  I even added the textarea.identifiers line to my properties file, but still no luck.

-Andrew

======================

Andrew Vallejos

Web Developer II

Biotechnology and Bioengineering Center

Medical College of Wisconsin

414-955-4104

Re: How do you customize the quick search text

Julie Sullivan
Hi Andrew,

Try adding `begin.searchBox.example` to web.properties.  I think it used to use
the quicksearch example and I changed it and didn't tell anyone.  Sorry!

Cheers,
Julie