Quantcast

How to run Maker to get the AED?

wangzhennan

Dear developer of Maker,

        I have used Maker to evaluate the genome annotation annotated by PASA. I have the transcript assembled by stringtie, genome (fasta), and the annotation file (gff3). How can I use the data to get the AED value from Maker? I have set the parameter of maker_opts.ctl. Can you help me to solve this? I only want to get the AED about the annotation file (gff3). Thank you very much!

        And there is also a question, I can not have a new post on https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/maker-devel. Why? Can you help me to solve this? Thank you!

         Best,

         Wangzhennan