How to wrangle the search results headings?

How to wrangle the search results headings?

Sam Hokin-3
I swear I used to know how to do this, but I'm coming up empty. I'm trying to get the "class keys" set so that I get what I want in
the linked heading of search results. See the attached screen grabs: Gene looks OK (secondaryIdentifier|primaryIdentifier) but I
can't seem to get GeneFamily, for example, to show what I want, which would be primaryIdentifier|description, which is what I have
entered in dbmodel/resources/class_keys.properties:

Annotatable = primaryIdentifier
BioEntity = primaryIdentifier, secondaryIdentifier
SequenceFeature = primaryIdentifier, secondaryIdentifier, symbol, name
GeneFamily = primaryIdentifier, description

For that matter, I don't get why Gene isn't showing symbol as well, since it is a SequenceFeature (Gene.name is null).

Thanks in advance for reminding me how to wrangle these search result headings!!!

Screenshot_2020-04-30 BeanMine Keyword Search(1).png (41K) Download Attachment
Screenshot_2020-04-30 BeanMine Keyword Search.png (33K) Download Attachment

NM: How to wrangle the search results headings?

Sam Hokin-3
Nevermind. Brain disconnect, it's GeneFamily.identifier, not GeneFamily.primaryIdentifier. Carry on!