Quantcast

Hypothenemus hampei

Thiago Ferrreira dos Santos
Dear,
I am not getting to access the whole genome of Hypothenemus hampei at: the https://genome.med.nyu.edu/gb2/gbrowse/hham/?name=C2493211
All tools and options does not work! Please I really need of support

Thanks
Best regards

--
Msc.Thiago Ferreira dos Santos
Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro-UFRJ

Re: Hypothenemus hampei

Scott Cain
Hi Thiago,

You've reached the mailing list for support for GBrowse, the software underlying the H. hampei genome browser at NYU. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about the data they have there or their decisions for implementing the browser, and it seems like a pretty bare-bones installation.  I've tried to find some contact information for who might know about the data, but I haven't been successful on that front either.  There is this page:

where they incorrectly identify the genome browser as being based on the UCSC genome browser, but there is no contact or about info or link that would help you track down the information you're looking for.  My best suggestion is to try contracting Fernando Vega, the lead author on the draft genome paper.  Unfortunately, I don't have his contact information, since I don't have access to closed-access journals, and you have to have a login at Nature to even see the contact information for the author.

Good luck!
Scott