ICYMI: WebApollo released!

girlwithglasses

In case you missed it, WebApollo was released at the end of last year. Here is the announcement from the Apollo mailing list:

We're very excited to announce that we've just released the first version of WebApollo, the next generation Apollo (as you can probably guess from the name, it's now on the web!).

You can get the release at:

We also have a public demo available so that you can try the software for yourself:

You might want to read the user guide before playing around with the software:

We'll be phasing out support for the old desktop Apollo in the next few months.  This is the time to try out WebApollo and (hopefully) consider migrating to it.

Lastly, we'd like to give a huge thanks to Rob Buels from the JBrowse team for his invaluable contribution (and countless hours) in helping migrate WebApollo to the current version of JBrowse.  Thanks!!!

--

Amelia Ireland
GMOD Community Support || http://gmod.org