ISGA 1.3.2 available for download

Chris Hemmerich

ISGA 1.3.2 is now available for download at

  https://sourceforge.net/projects/isga/

With this release, we have moved our development and downloads to
SourceForge. For the time being, installation instructions will still be
hosted at the CGB and are available at:

   https://wiki.cgb.indiana.edu/display/brp/isga-install-1.3

To reiterate the changes in 1.3.2 compared to the previous version of ISGA
available for download -

New Prokaryotic Annotation Pipeline Release:
   - All calls to wu-blast programs have been replaced with NCBI blast
   - We have enabled the pathway image output for Asgard
   - Reference databases have been updated
   - Improved validation and auto-correction of Fasta input
   - Streamline output-generation and include more information in summary
     files

Other New Features:
   - Pipelines are now modular and can be installed independently of the
     ISGA installation process
   - Workbench interface has been standardized to make adding new tools
     easier
   - Added PhyloEGGS tool for studying gene clusters across phylogenies
     of prokaryotes.
   - Added ability to "upload" files to ISGA by providing a URL
   - Fixed several instances where large files were read in entirety into
     memory

Cheers,
  Chris Hemmerich