Input requested: Help us decide what to do with our crazy BlueGenes authentication ideas!

Input requested: Help us decide what to do with our crazy BlueGenes authentication ideas!

Yo Yehudi-2
Hey everyone,

Josh has been working on the best way to authenticate a user against InterMine without coupling a BlueGenes instance to only one InterMine. We mentioned it briefly in the dev call last week, but we'd really like some more in-depth input, especially from mine maintainers and people with custom auth solutions. Josh wrote a blog outlining the issues and some of the solutions we've thought of.

https://intermineorg.wordpress.com/2017/11/09/bluegenes-oauth2-authentication-community-feedback-requested/

Let us know what you think and which solution you'd prefer (or if you think of something better, we'd like to hear it too!)

Yo