Installation Failure with pg_config?

Shaowen Jiang
Dear MAKER2 admins:

Hi, I have read some tutorials for annotating a newly assembly genome and MAKER2 seems to be a very good and functional pipeline to me. So I am trying to use it to annotate a new assembly mammalian genome that our lab just generated.
But I was stuck while I was trying to install MAKER2 to our slurm HPC server.
I think the pipeline is trying to install several perl packages locally, but one of them called DBD::Pg requires the path of pg_config?
screenshot as below

But I think our server doesn't have this path and I don't have root to install some other stuff, like libpq-dev or PostgreSQL.
Is that any other methods that can circle around that?

Any help or advice would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Shaowen