InterMine 0.94.1 is now released, and available as a subversion branch
and zip file.
0.94.1 contains fixes for bugs discovered by users when upgrading to
0.94 and a number of minor enhancements.
InterMine 0.94 is a major release with many new features, including:
- a new full text search over the entire database
- template queries with optional constraints
- selection of multiple values in template query constraints
- layout improvements to the template query form
- drag/drop selection of constraint order when creating templates
- better automatic data model generation from the Sequence Ontology
- sequences stored as CLOBs in the database
- major data loading and query/export performance improvements
- export of query results direct to Galaxy
See the full release notes for 0.94 and 0.94.1 here: