InterMine 1.8 released - update CDN too if hosting

InterMine 1.8 released - update CDN too if hosting

Julie Sullivan-2
We released InterMine 1.8 last week, here are the list of fixes and
improvements:

        https://github.com/intermine/intermine/releases

There are no model changes so you should be able to just pull in the
updates and redeploy your webapp.

Please note that we also updated the CDN so if you are hosting your own
CDN please pull in those changes at the same time.

We'll likely release some small patches, but this is our last planned
release before InterMine 2.0 -- which will come with the new UI blue
genes. We will keep you updated!

If you have any questions, please contact me!

You will also get up-to-the-minute, before it happens updates via our
twitter (intermineorg) account and blog
(http://intermineorg.wordpress.com/). We also have biweekly calls and a
chat if you want to communicate with the team directly.

Cheers
Julie