InterMine 2.0.0 upgrade - help is available!

InterMine 2.0.0 upgrade - help is available!

Julie Sullivan-2
Hello People-Who-Haven't-Upgraded-Yet,

If you put your code on github, I can do your upgrade for you. I can get
as far as being able to run `builddb` anyway.

Here are my notes from another upgrade including the commands in the
console:

        https://github.com/intermine/intermine/issues/1947

UK office hours I am here --> chat.intermine.org, but I am happy to
skype as well.

You are not alone, I am here for you!

Cheers
Julie

Re: InterMine 2.0.0 upgrade - help is available!

Julie Sullivan-2
Sure Paulo, happy to help!

It looks like your mine and sources were *already* migrated, but only
partially. Weird! Anyway, I re-ran the migration script without any
problems.

I'm now  able to run `builddb` in your mine using your data sources.

I detailed on the ticket what I did, and what your next steps should be:

https://github.com/intermine/intermine/issues/1949

Basically try to run a build and deploy a webapp! Let me know if you
have any problems! :)

Cheers
Julie

On 18/11/2018 15:08, Paulo Nuin wrote:

> Hi Julie
>
> Our code is on
>
> https://github.com/WormBase/WormMine
>
> and
>
> https://github.com/WormBase/wormmine-bio-sources
>

> Any help is appreciated.
> Cheers
>
> Paulo
>

>> On Nov 16, 2018, at 5:32 AM, Julie Sullivan <[hidden email]
>> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>>
>> Hello People-Who-Haven't-Upgraded-Yet,
>>
>> If you put your code on github, I can do your upgrade for you. I can
>> get as far as being able to run `builddb` anyway.
>>
>> Here are my notes from another upgrade including the commands in the
>> console:
>>
>> https://github.com/intermine/intermine/issues/1947
>>
>> UK office hours I am here --> chat.intermine.org, but I am happy to
>> skype as well.
>>
>> You are not alone, I am here for you!
>>
>> Cheers
>> Julie

Re: InterMine 2.0.0 upgrade - help is available!

Paulo Nuin
Hi Julie

Thanks, I run everything by the book at the time, I will double check things on my end and get back you if I have any problems.

Cheers
Paulo