InterMine 2.0 - NOT backwards compatible!

InterMine 2.0 - NOT backwards compatible!

Julie Sullivan-2
Hi devs,

We have some really exciting projects planned for InterMine!! We have
some blog posts coming up to fill you in on the details -- most of which
was covered at the InterMine dev conference.

As we go forward we're making some significant changes to the core
InterMine code.

If you have mine-specific code in bio/sources or yourmine/webapp, that's
fine. You are safe.

However if your mine requires custom code in /intermine or /bio, please
contact me ASAP. We can either migrate your code for you, or pull your
custom code into the main InterMine code repository.

==> But you won't be able to migrate to InterMine 2.0 if you have custom
code in the core InterMine codebase. <==

We hope to have InterMine 2.0 released by the end of the summer. So let
me know now if you think this will be trouble for you!

Cheers,
Julie

Re: InterMine 2.0 - NOT backwards compatible!

Julie Sullivan-2
Greetings InterMiners,

Here is a blog post with some information on our new Gradle build system:

https://intermineorg.wordpress.com/2017/09/13/intermine-2-0-gradle/

We'll discuss more on the next (5 October) community call.

Talk to you then!
Julie