InterMine 2.0 - webinar

Julie Sullivan-2
Hi all,

InterMine 2.0 (release candidate) is now available via Maven.

Next Thursday, 2 August at 5 pm BST on the community call I'll be going
through the steps you'll need to upgrade your mine to InterMine 2.0. I
expect the call to last about 20 minutes.

If you can't make the call, don't worry, I plan on recording it! Also
the docs have everything you need to know:

http://intermine.readthedocs.io/en/latest/support/upgrade/

Here's the list of new features in the new release:

https://intermineorg.wordpress.com/2017/09/22/intermine-2-0-summer-update/

And I'll compile a detailed list of bug fixes and new features in 2.0 too.

Contact me if you have any questions!
Julie

Re: InterMine 2.0 - webinar

Joel Richardson-2

Hi Julie et al,

Congratulations! I know this has been a long time coming. We all benefit
from your hard work.
Just want to say thank you.

Joel
--
Joel E. Richardson, Ph.D.
Sr. Research Scientist

On 7/25/18, 6:14 AM, "dev on behalf of Julie Sullivan"
<[hidden email] on behalf of [hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>InterMine 2.0 (release candidate) is now available via Maven.
>
>Next Thursday, 2 August at 5 pm BST on the community call I'll be going
>through the steps you'll need to upgrade your mine to InterMine 2.0. I
>expect the call to last about 20 minutes.
>
>If you can't make the call, don't worry, I plan on recording it! Also
>the docs have everything you need to know:
>
>http://intermine.readthedocs.io/en/latest/support/upgrade/
>
>Here's the list of new features in the new release:
>
>https://intermineorg.wordpress.com/2017/09/22/intermine-2-0-summer-update/
>
>And I'll compile a detailed list of bug fixes and new features in 2.0 too.
>
>Contact me if you have any questions!
>Julie

---

InterMine Developers Call - 2 August, Thursday 5 pm BST -- InterMine 2.0 Gradle Webinar

Julie Sullivan-2
Just a reminder -- this Thursday instead of our normal call, I'll be
going through the steps to upgrade to InterMine 2.0. Here are the call
in details:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kN94KuUXFGbaAlSn8ktNUmaTub6wdjtAVMS1EPeDUTM/edit#heading=h.x5n0sr896skc

Re: InterMine 2.0 - webinar

Julie Sullivan-2
If you missed the webinar, the recording is now available on the youtubes:

        https://youtu.be/x_hUjDmK-Cc

I wrote a blog post about InterMine 2.0 too:

        https://wordpress.com/post/intermineorg.wordpress.com/5350