InterMine Community Outreach Call - thursday

InterMine Community Outreach Call - thursday

Yo Yehudi
Hey everyone!!

This week we'll have an InterMine community outreach (non-techie) call on thursday - 5PM UK time, or check http://arewemeetingyet.com/London/2018-12-06/17:00/InterMine%20Community%20Outreach%20Meeting for your timezone.

This time our guest speaker will be Aidan Budd, Head of ELIXIR-UK Coordination Office. We'll also have news about upcoming InterMine events, InterMine staffing (we're hiring!) and a call for ideas for next year's Google Summer of Code.

Agenda & joining instructions: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T6JX-Bmy8IqYMeiU_W8n0gaLHCaDFGSR1lPVWvXVGWA/edit

Speak to you soon!

Yo