InterMine Community outreach call

Yo Yehudi
Hey everyone!

We'll be running an InterMine community outreach call on December 7th at 5PM GMT. This happens at the same time as our normal developer call usually would, but we’re specifically focusing on community members and ways to communicate and help them out. It will not have a focus on technical issues or code.

Developers are still entirely welcome to come along, but please encourage your curators, enthusiastic users, and outreach people to come along too!

Please forward this to your outreach and curation colleagues if they aren't on this list - we'd love to see some new or less common faces!

If you can't make it but would like to come, the agenda is available here: https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/InterMine_community_outreach_call_-_2017-12-7 - Give your text a colour and feel free to add comments and thoughts directly inline in the agenda.

Also, I'm aware that we do have some InterMines based in Europe, where the call happens at 6PM, and other locations around the world besides - if this timing is difficult for you but you're interested in participating, please let me know and we'll see if we can arrange a second call at a better time for you.

We'll send a reminder closer to the time as well.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Yo Yehudi