InterMine Web services overview - tomorrow

InterMine Web services overview - tomorrow

Julie Sullivan
Hi all,

We are holding an informal tutorial tomorrow afternoon (4 Aug) covering
InterMine web services.  The workshop will be at the Genetics Department at the
University of Cambridge [http://www.training.cam.ac.uk/gsls/venue/182027] from
11:00 to 13:00.

Alex plans to cover:

        1. installation and docs
        2. building and running queries
        3. creating and using lists

We have client libraries in these languages:

        * Java
         * Perl
         * Python
         * Ruby

Alex is going to discuss on them all but can go into more detail on whichever
language interests the participants most.

There will also be a more in depth 1/2 day workshop at the end of September,
I'll send out details as soon as that date is finalised.

Please email me if you have any questions or comments!

Cheers,
Julie

InterMine Web services overview:
04 Aug, 11:00 to 13:00