InterMine are moving offices - going to be offline

InterMine are moving offices - going to be offline

Julie Sullivan-2
Hi all,

The InterMine team are moving back to the Department of Genetics next
Friday. It's a really nice space, we're pretty excited!

We'll be packing on Thursday and the movers are showing up on Friday. We
should be unpacked and have our workstations plugged back in on Monday.
(if everything goes perfectly to plan ha ha)

So you may experience delays from our normal lightning fast helpdesk
response times. :)

Cheers
Julie

PS. Our servers are moving at a later date, so no outages are expected.