InterMine community call - 1 Aug 2019 5 pm BST

InterMine community call - 1 Aug 2019 5 pm BST

Julie Sullivan-2
Hello all!!

We have a call on Thursday, here's the agenda:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kApP5o2SVtUuWVHK12skzU_wuJ-C3WNQZO2n_mULFSo/edit#heading=h.vfzv1lb0v9ge

Basically I am going to be telling you how I spent my summer. ha ha.

Please note:

* We switched to use zoom.us for the videoconferencing software. There
may be a small download if you've never used it.

* the GSoC students will be presenting their projects on 15 August (same
time, 5 pm BST) so please mark your calendars. They've done some pretty
great stuff!

See you soon! :)
Julie