InterMine data model discussion - I need your input!

InterMine data model discussion - I need your input!

Julie Sullivan-2
Hi all,

Our next call is in a couple weeks (4 October) and we'll be discussing
how to add Strains to the core InterMine data model.

Here's the agenda for the call:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14Owq1GlGiHReEa9EsJQEQKPvJ6SJSy0lIbJAnW95VMc/edit#

Here's the discussion so far:

https://github.com/intermine/intermine/issues/1596

==> Do you think one of those suggested options would work for your mine?

We want a solution that will work for everyone, so please let us know
what you think! :)

Cheers
Julie

InterMine Community call - 4 October @ 12 pm EDT

Julie Sullivan-2
We're going to be talking Thursday about strains and how to add them to
the core InterMine data model. We'll be discussing a couple options and
need to make sure _your_ use case is covered. Please join!

Talk to you then!