Quantcast

InterMine dev calls - 2 May

Julie Sullivan-2
Hi all

We're going to have a InterMine community call on the 1st and 3rd
Tuesdays of the month. Times:

        09:00 PDT
        11:00 CDT
        12:00 EDT
        17:00 BST

I'll send out the agenda the day before. I plan to start the call with
InterMine updates:

* Latest release info
* New features and bug changes
* Updates on our projects, e.g. FAIR, blue genes

I then want to continue the discussions we had at the dev conference.

Topics of interest:

* Data Modelling
* Daniela and Sam are working on neo4j
* Updates on other projects
* ?
* Tech support issues

I have a free trial of "gotomeeting" that we'll try out as skype and
google hangouts seem to have technical issues more often that I like.

Talk to you then!

Cheers
Julie

Re: InterMine dev calls - 2 May

Daniela Butano-2
Actually I didn't do anything on neo4j. The credit belongs to Sam :)

On 21/04/17 15:16, Julie Sullivan wrote:

> Hi all
>
> We're going to have a InterMine community call on the 1st and 3rd
> Tuesdays of the month. Times:
>
>     09:00 PDT
>     11:00 CDT
>     12:00 EDT
>     17:00 BST
>
> I'll send out the agenda the day before. I plan to start the call with
> InterMine updates:
>
> * Latest release info
> * New features and bug changes
> * Updates on our projects, e.g. FAIR, blue genes
>
> I then want to continue the discussions we had at the dev conference.
>
> Topics of interest:
>
> * Data Modelling
> * Daniela and Sam are working on neo4j
> * Updates on other projects
> * ?
> * Tech support issues
>
> I have a free trial of "gotomeeting" that we'll try out as skype and
> google hangouts seem to have technical issues more often that I like.
>
> Talk to you then!
>
> Cheers
> Julie

Re: InterMine dev calls - 2 May

Deepak Unni
Looking forward to it! :)

On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 9:16 AM, Julie Sullivan <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Research Analyst
S104A Animal Science Research Center,
University of Missouri, Columbia