InterMine summer intern presentations

Rachel Lyne-2
Hi all,

On Tuesday 18th August our summer interns will present the projects they
have been working on.  The format will be 5 minutes presentation per
intern with some time for questions and should last about 1 hour.
Please join us to see the amazing work they have completed over the last
few weeks - we have new data visualizations, improvements to the
BlueGenes UI, InterMine boot, a training portal, improvements to the
data browser tool, and some work on the InterMineR package.

The presentations will start at 1pm BST / 12pm UTC.  The link will be
sent nearer the time,

We look forward to seeing you there!

Rachel.

Re: InterMine summer intern presentations

Rachel Lyne-2
Hi all,

A reminder that our summer interns will present their work tomorrow at
1pm UK time.  Please use the zoom link below - we hope to see you there:

InterMine is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Summer intern presentations
Time: Aug 18, 2020 01:00 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81778848148?pwd=bG13cEoyeUFFQzUwWkdtd0RMWHQwQT09

Meeting ID: 817 7884 8148
Passcode: 795584
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,81778848148#,,,,,,0#,,795584# US (Chicago)
+13462487799,,81778848148#,,,,,,0#,,795584# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
         +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
         +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
         +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)