Internal error when using webapp

James Blackshaw
Hi,
I had the webapp running for my MitoMiner upgrade, with a Protein table,
as well as two KEGG tables I added. However, although the attributes for
the KEGG tables are visible in the query builder, if I try to add any
attribute to a query, I get the internal error page. The database is
populated when I veiw it using PSQL, just not accessible in the webapp.
The protein table and default tables can be used to construct a query
without the same error occurring.
-James

Re: Internal error when using webapp

Julie Sullivan
Hi James,

Sorry you are having problems.  Can you send me the error message?  It will be
in your logs and its visible in the webapp if you are logged in as the superuser
(view the page source and you'll see it if you aren't logged in).

Cheers,
Julie