Quantcast

[Isga-users] ISGA Version 1.1 Released

Chris Hemmerich

Version 1.1 adds a prokaryotic assembly pipeline using Celera and
tools for processing assembly output for use with the Hawkeye
visualization tool.  The new version also adds a new page to make your
previous toolbox jobs more accessible.  It also brings many small
interface improvements and bug fixes to make ISGA a more reliable
service. Finally, we have also added a running pipeline quota to
ensure that all users have fair access to our computing resources.

ISGA 1.1 is also available for download and local installation at

  http://isga-dev.cgb.indiana.edu/Help/DownloadISGA

Chris Hemmerich
Center for Genomics and Bioinformatics
Indiana University