* Greatly improved the speed and reduced the memory footprint when
running `prepare-refseqs.pl` with the --fasta and --gff options.
* Added an `impliedUTRs` option to the ProcessedTranscript and Gene
glyphs for CanvasFeatures tracks. Thanks to Ben Booth for pointing
out the need for this (issue #348).
* Upgraded flatfile-to-json.pl to use a new version of
Bio::GFF3::LowLevel::Parser for GFF3 parser, which has a lookback
buffer limit that makes it easier to parse large GFF3 files that do
not contain enough '###' directives.
* Further improved the memory footprint and speed of
generate-names.pl. Thanks to Richard Hayes for his continued help
with testing improvements and reporting problems.
* Removed explicit dependency on GD::Image, which is only used by the
old tiled-image generation demo code. This will make dependency
installation easier for many people, at a (very) small cost to
## Bug fixes
* Fixed a bad bug that prevented combination tracks from working.
Thanks to Harry Yoo for pointing this out (issue #351).
* Fixed a bug in which one of the temporary files used by
generate-names.pl was not being created in the correct location.
Thanks to Richard Hayes for testing this.
* Fixed a bug in which `generate-names.pl` could sometimes crash when
run with the -v (verbose) switch, or in setup.sh.
* Fixed odd behavior when entering coordinate ranges in the location
box under Safari. Thanks to Keiran Raine for pointing this out