* Added an optional `stats/regionFeatureDensities` endpoint to the
REST API that makes it possible to provide binned feature counts
that HTMLFeatures tracks can use to display feature histograms.
Thanks to Stuart Watt and Daniel Troesser for pointing out the need
for this (issue #365).
## Bug fixes
* Fixed a bad bug introduced in 1.10.6 in which FASTA files with line
lengths longer than the configured chunk size were not correctly
formatted. Thanks to Jean-Jack Riethoven for pointing this out
* Fixed a bug introduced in 1.10.6 in which prepare-refseqs.pl would
not respect the --noseq command-line option when using --fasta.
* Fixed bug in which `name` or `seq_id` attributes are required for
reference sequence features. Thanks to Daniel Troesser for
pointing this out.
* Fixed a bug that may have prevented some types of VCF files from
being displayed (error message referring to `inheritedFilters`).
* Fixed a bug in which "Zoom in to see feature" in Sequence tracks
would wrap downwards below track at some zoom levels and window
* Fixed an off-by-one error in UTR attributes manufactured by the
`impliedUTRs` mechanism of the ProcessedTranscript glyph. Thanks
to Ben Booth for pointing this out (issue #362).
* Fixed a bug in which `score` attributes of features were not being
recorded by `biodb-to-json.pl`. Thanks to HongKee Moon for
pointing this out (issue #364).
* Removed a stray use of Carp::Always in GFF3-processing Perl code
that may have caused problems in some installations.