* Added a new `navigateTo` action usable for customizing feature
left-clicks and right-click menus. Thanks to Scott Cain for
* Added a new `feature_range_cache` option for the REST data backend.
If set to true, the REST backend will more aggressively cache
ranges of feature data. Thanks to Daniel Troesser for pointing out
the need for this (issue #369).
* `maker2jbrowse` now, by default, runs `generate-names.pl` to
generate names indexes. Also added a `--no_names_index` option to
turn this off. Thanks to Josie Reinhardt for making me notice this
* Tweaked `generate-names.pl` default indexing parameters to
emphasize indexing speed more. Now defaults to a smaller average
file size for the on-disk JSON files it produces, which is much
faster to generate and write (up to 8 or 10x faster). However, the
on-disk index is about 2-2.5x larger overall.
* Removed support for the `--refids` command-line argument to
`prepare-refseqs.pl`, which has probably never really worked.
* Improved `prepare-refseqs.pl` support for Bio::DB::Das::Chado
database backends. Thanks to Gwendoline Andres for helping
## Bug fixes
* Fixed generate-names.pl making incorrect name indexes when using 16
or more bits of hashing (when the number of index entries exceeds
about 4 million). Thanks to Josie Reinhardt for helping
troubleshoot this (issue #370).
* The faceted track selector no longer refuses to display track
unique labels even if they are explicitly included in the