JBrowse 1.9.2 has been released, with fixes for a number of smaller issues present in the 1.9.1 release.
It can be downloaded from http://jbrowse.org/jbrowse-1-9-2
Changes in this release:
* Fixed bug in which JBrowse could not properly display all data in
BAM files with reference sequence name sections bigger than 64KB.
Thanks to GitHub user lfgu for pointing this out (issue #245).
* Made REST feature store backend less sensitive more tolerant of
stringification of `start`, `end`, `strand`, and `score` in feature
JSON. Thanks to Matt Bomhoff for pointing this out.
* Fixed bug in which URLs for plugin resources were not assembled
relative to the `browserRoot` config variable. Thanks to Matt
Bomhoff for pointing this out.
* Fixed bug in which missing fields in a VCF variant's genotype
prevented display of a variant's details. Thanks to Jillian Rowe
for pointing this out.
* Fixed some minor issues related to the handling of empty BigWig
files. Thanks to Nathan Boley for pointing this out (issue #252).
* The `trackSelector.type` global config variable can now contain
fully-qualified class names, so plugins can contain their own
tracklist classes. Thanks to Matt Bomhoff for pointing this out.
* Moved the "Select tracks" tab used to open the faceted track
selector downward, so that it does not block access to the left
side of the reference sequence overview.
Happy browsing. ;-)
JBrowse - http://jbrowse.org