KEGG KAAS results

Sofia Robb
Hello,

I just ran some data thru KAAS. In the documentation for the KEGG module it says that there should be a heir.tar.gz file to download in the results, and it is this file that needs to be uploaded for processing by the KEGG module. I only see one file to download, query.ko, and a link to a html. What do I upload into the module? How do I get that file?

Thanks,
Sofia

Inline image 1

Re: KEGG KAAS results

Stephen Ficklin-2
Hi Sofia,

Unfortunately, the KEGG/KAAS server stopped providing those handy heir files :-(   So, the Tripal KEGG module isn't as useful without it.   We need to redo the module to reflect this change and possibly try to tie into the KEGG web services but access may cost $$   So, unfortunately for now, the KEGG annotations aren't easily loadable. :-(

Stephen