Link generation question

Richard Hayes
Hi,

We have perl callback links for balloon hover parameters with a URL to a cgi that queries for feature attributes to display, in the form of

balloon hover = url:/cgi-bin/getAttr?source=<thisDataSource>&id=$id&name=$name

Right now this is a general setting, but I've found that tracks with their own database setting are querying the general database.

Is there an equivalent of $track to give me the current track label, so I can select the correct database to search by feature ID, or do I need to specify a balloon hover setting per track?

Thanks,

Richard D. Hayes, Ph.D.
Joint Genome Institute / Lawrence Berkeley National Lab
http://www.phytozome.net