Links to Other Mines not working for FlyMine and HumanMine

Links to Other Mines not working for FlyMine and HumanMine

Pengcheng Yang

Dear InterMiners,

I have found the Links to Other Mines not working for FlyMine and HumanMine, although there indeed a homologue gene in these two mines.

1. In HumanMine, https://www.humanmine.org/humanmine/report.do?id=1058004#homology this gene have homologue gene in Fly as displayed in Homology section. However, no links could be found in the FlyMine from "Links to Other Mines" section.

2. In MouseMine, http://www.mousemine.org/mousemine/portal.do?externalids=MGI:96575&class=Gene&origin=HumanMine this link was linked from HumanMine that displayed there is a homologue gene of the mouse gene at HumanMine. However, at MouseMine, I still cannot find a link to the HumanMine and FlyMine in the "Links to Other Mines", although there indeed a homologue genes.

3. I have tested in my TestMine, http://insectmine.org:8080/testmine/report.do?id=5000334&trail=%7C5000334 this gene has homologue gene in Fly and Human as demonstrated in the Homologues section. And I have used the EntrezID and FBgn ID as the primaryIdentifier in human and fly, respectively, which is the same as those used in HumanMine and FlyMine. However, there still no links showed in "Links to Other Mines".

Thank you,

Best,

Pengcheng

Re: Links to Other Mines not working for FlyMine and HumanMine

Daniela Butano-2

Dear Pengcheng,

you are right. The links to HumanMine/FlyMine are not created properly (They stopped working when we moved to https).

We have just fixed it here.

We are going to release a path release soon.

Thanks!

Daniela

On 25/02/2020 02:16, Pengcheng Yang wrote:

[...]

Dear Daniela,

Looking forward to the new release.

thanks!

Pengcheng