List contents/columns

kkarra@stanford.edu
Hi,

I thinks Lists still can only have objects of one kind, right?

I was wondering about the columns displayed for a 'List', say for example, I have a list of Publications and Publication has a collection of Topics, Is it possible for me to save the List such that columns of Publication and Topics can both be displayed? This would still qualify for a List of one type of objects, but I am not sure it works that way.

Let me know if its supposed to do that or not.

Thanks,
-Kalpana

Re: List contents/columns

Julie Sullivan
That section of the list analysis page displays the contents of your list so
just the attributes of the objects - no references or collections are displayed.
  I don't know why, maybe because collections would cause one publication to
appear multiple times?

On 19/01/12 17:41, Kalpana Karra wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I thinks Lists still can only have objects of one kind, right?

Yes.

> I was wondering about the columns displayed for a 'List', say for example, I have a list of Publications and Publication has a collection of Topics, Is it possible for me to save the List such that columns of Publication and Topics can both be displayed? This would still qualify for a List of one type of objects, but I am not sure it works that way.
>
> Let me know if its supposed to do that or not.

No, but we can add something?