List of ready to import gff3 files for testing

Michael Dondrup
Hi,

I am currently experimenting with importing GFF3 files into chado using  gmod_bulk_load_gff3.pl
I have so far tried with Daphia pulex (http://genome.jgi-psf.org/Dappu1/Dappu1.download.ftp.html)
and D. melanogaster from NCBI. I haven't been successful because both files seemed to have multiple issues.
For D. pulex mainly missing source sequences (even references to source sequences not present in
the genome); for Drosophila the were issues with source annotation terms and 'faulty' tags, e.g. "EC_number".

Is there maybe a list of (also larger) genomes that are ready to import, and also is there a specification of requirements
for importing data into chado, e.g. a list of allowed tags in the annotation?

Thank you for any hints
 Michael