Lists showing zero entries while userprofile database looks fine

Lists showing zero entries while userprofile database looks fine

Sam Hokin-3
I've got a rebuild of LegumeMine up and all the lists have zero entries while the useprofile database looks totally fine. Is there
some secret sauce for getting the webapp to behave regarding the lists? This is a v2 build, so maybe there's a v2 bug involved?
Thought I'd ask here first since I don't really know what's going on.

And yes, when I logged in it said "rebuilding lists" but nothing changes.

Re: Lists showing zero entries while userprofile database looks fine

Paulo Nuin
Hi Sam

We had this problem before (1.8.4-5) and we were able to solve by making the lists ‘NOT_CURRENT’ as

update savedbag set intermine_state = 'NOT_CURRENT' where osbid = 39000000;

This seemed to solve the list problem for us. I don’t know if 2.0 would be different or not, but worth a try IMHO.

Cheers
Paulo

> On Jul 31, 2018, at 5:05 PM, Sam Hokin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I've got a rebuild of LegumeMine up and all the lists have zero entries while the useprofile database looks totally fine. Is there some secret sauce for getting the webapp to behave regarding the lists? This is a v2 build, so maybe there's a v2 bug involved? Thought I'd ask here first since I don't really know what's going on.
>
> And yes, when I logged in it said "rebuilding lists" but nothing changes.

Re: Lists showing zero entries while userprofile database looks fine

Sam Hokin-3
Great tip, Paulo, it worked! (With a webapp restart.) Thanks!

On 07/31/2018 09:37 PM, Paulo Nuin wrote:

> Hi Sam
>
> We had this problem before (1.8.4-5) and we were able to solve by making the lists ‘NOT_CURRENT’ as
>
> update savedbag set intermine_state = 'NOT_CURRENT' where osbid = 39000000;
>
> This seemed to solve the list problem for us. I don’t know if 2.0 would be different or not, but worth a try IMHO.
>
> Cheers
> Paulo
>

>> On Jul 31, 2018, at 5:05 PM, Sam Hokin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I've got a rebuild of LegumeMine up and all the lists have zero entries while the useprofile database looks totally fine. Is there some secret sauce for getting the webapp to behave regarding the lists? This is a v2 build, so maybe there's a v2 bug involved? Thought I'd ask here first since I don't really know what's going on.
>>
>> And yes, when I logged in it said "rebuilding lists" but nothing changes.

Re: Lists showing zero entries while userprofile database looks fine

Paulo Nuin
Great!

(if I had a dollar for each web app rebuild/restart I would be retiring right now :-) )

Cheers
Paulo