Samy Jeevan Karloss Antony
Hello,

I am using MySQL for our GBrowse installation. I use bp_seqfeature_load.pl to load GFF3 files to MySQL.

Our MySQL server is moved to remote server. I can’t login directly to load the files there. I have to load remotely.

My question is, how to mention the MySQL Host IP address when using bp_seqfeature_load.pl?

The tried the below command is not working.

bp_seqfeature_load.pl -d ‘Database_Test;host=192.168.168.110 -f -c Test_Genome.gff3 Test_Genome.fasta -u <username> -p xxxx

Thanks,
Jeevan