Local Webgbrowse Installation Slower than Online Hosted for Common Data Set

Local Webgbrowse Installation Slower than Online Hosted for Common Data Set

Prakhar Gaur
Hello,

The local installation of Webgbrowse with Gbrowse2 is  working fine.

Presently its hosted on a machine on our local network, with machine
specifications:
CPU: Intel i3 530 @ 2.93GHz
RAM: Crosair 8Gb
OS: Fedora 16  3.3.0-4

For our own data, searches while the browser is being hosted at Indiana
University servers is faster than on the local machine I mentioned.

Any recommendation/Minimal requirement for OS and Hardware for better
performance.

What is the configuration of the Indiana University servers that host
the online version.

Thanking you,
--
Prakhar Gaur