MAKER ERROR

Way

MAKER ERROR

Way

Dear Colleague,

I had encountered an ERROR when I used MAKER to annotate my genome.

It is a large plant genome (more than 3Gb). I included a TE (gff) data, one Transcriptome data (fasta), and three protein sequences (fasta) for the homology annotation. There are, in total, 29 scaffolds. Three scaffolds faced the “ERROR: Failed while processing all repeats,” while the other 26 finished successfully.

I have tried the following methods from the online forum. However, I still can’t fix the error.

Could you please help me to solve this problem?

Thank you for reading my email. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes and stay healthy,

Wei Xiong

PhD candidate | Wageningen University & Research

Plant Science Group | Biosystematics Group Radix Building 107 Droevendaalsesteeg 1

6708 PB Wageningen

The Netherlands

Email: [hidden email]