MAKER failing

Seth_m55
Hello Everyone,

I recently installed MAKER 2.28 and the installation went smoothly.  When I ran it on my assembly the first time I didn't properly configure the CTL files and so genemark and snap were not run (I didn't supply hmm links).  After correcting this and running MAKER again my log file consists of nothing but STARTED...FAILED.  I don't know what files would be useful to attach to help figure out the problem, so I'm starting with the CTL.log files I used and the resultant master_datastore_index.log file.  Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Seth Munholland, B.Sc.
Department of Biological Sciences
Rm. 304 Biology Building
University of Windsor
401 Sunset Ave. N9B 3P4
T: (519) 253-3000 Ext: 4755

maker_bopts.log (1K) Download Attachment
maker_exe.log (1K) Download Attachment
maker_opts.log (6K) Download Attachment
OAC_Rex_AllPathsLG_Scaffolds_master_datastore_index.log (3M) Download Attachment

Re: MAKER failing

Carson Hinton Holt
You need to supply the captured STDERR from your maker run.  The cause of any failure will be printed to the screen

Thanks,
Carson