MAKER v3.0.0.

David Hughes

When we set  est2genome=1  in maker_opts.transfer.ctl, we find that   maker_bopts.ctl   seems not to be used.

Instead,   maker_bopts.log  sets  ep_score_limit=10  and  en_score_limit=20   and will not us change these parameters.

Is this intended?   Very grateful for your advice

Rothamsted Research is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England at Harpenden, Hertfordshire, AL5 2JQ under the registration number 2393175 and a not for profit charity number 802038.