Maker can't find snap

Seth_m55
Hello,

I'm installing a new instance of maker and when I run Build.PL it can't find snap, though it is compiled and working properly.  I can use ./Build snap to compile Maker, then redirect it to my installed snap in the ctl files, but that seems like a workaround and I don't know if something is happening on the back end that this might be breaking.  Is there a way to point maker at my install during compile?

Seth Munholland, Ph.D. Candidate
Intern, International Society for Computational Biology
VP, Finance & Extracurricular Affairs, DBGSA
Department of Biological Sciences
Rm. 306 Biology Building
University of Windsor
401 Sunset Ave. N9B 3P4